- The one tool you need that can do anything in the garden - weed, dig, prune, transplant, measure, cut, harvest.
- Curved high grade stainless steel blade with a full tang through the handle for extra strength.
- A super-thick, genuine bonded leather sheath with brass snaps that will last for years.
- Extra sharp - presharpened flat and serrated blades can cut and saw. A metal safety guard will protect your hand and a beautiful beech hardwood handle is polished smooth.
- FREE diamond sharpening rod (a $10 value) is included to sharpen both flat and serrated edges.
The Master Gardener's tool of choice
A powerful tool. An updated version of a 16th century Japanese tool, this one powerful tool can accomplish a wide variety of gardening tasks, including:
- Planting bulbs
A high quality knife
- The 7” blade is made with 420 stainless steel and comes very sharp – sharper than most Hori Hori knives.
- It is built to be extra-strong, with the knife extending all the way through the knife handle (“full tang”) so the knife blade cannot snap off.
- The handle is secured with 3 rivets for extra strength.
- The blade is curved for easy digging, and it even includes measurements to help you plant your seedlings and bulbs at the correct depth.
- Even the sheath is premium quality, with extra-thick leather.
Free diamond sharpening rod
With the sharpening rod, you can use the pointed end to sharpen between the grooves of the serrated side of the knife. Or, you can use the straight end to sharpen the straight side of the knife.
This sharpening rod can be used to sharpen any knife in your kitchen. Say goodbye to that dull bread knife! Now you can make it sharp again.