8"x6" Stainless Steel 316L Cast Iron Cleaner Chainmail Scrubber for Cast Iron Pan Pre-Seasoned Pan Dutch Ovens Waffle Iron Pans Scraper Cast Iron Grill Scraper Skillet Scraper
- Ex Tax: $18.99
- Availability:In Stock
- Product Code: ADFLW-248
- Price in reward points: 180
• DURABILITY - This cast iron skillet cleaner is handcrafted by Premium 316L Stainless steel, It is ideal for cleaning all your cast iron cookware, such as cast iron pans , pre seasoned cast iron , skillets, dutch ovens , camp chef griddles , waffle irons and so on . Boasting unmatched durability and built to last as long as your cast iron products. Each chainmail ring is meticulously handcrafted with the highest quality food grade stainless steel in the industry.
• EASE OF USE - This Household scouring pads / kitchen cleaner / household cleaning bruses or household cleaning tool helps to effortlessly clean all your cast iron products without stripping away accumulated flavor and seasoning or scratching your pans. Just see the magic of our cast iron cleaner work wonders and make cleaning a breeze through. Scrub any residue with warm water which will release quickly and easily. No soap or harsh detergents needed. Perfect for cast iron restoration as well.
• PERFECTED - Each Ring is handcrafted for added Strength and Comfort and manufactured with high grade restaurant quality premium Grade Stainless Steel. Lightweight and convenient for cooking in home, camping or travel. Ultra-hygienic and dishwasher safe household scouring pad , kitchen cleaner , replacement of household cleaning brushes. Perfect household cleaning tool, grilling & BBQ Utensil, grill scrapers , outdoor cooking tools & accessories. Must have as camp kitchen equipment, camping cookw
• ALL PURPOSE USE -Treasured by chefs as cookware accessories a cast iron cleaner & scraper for pans, skillet, griddle, dutch oven, pot,waffle maker, wok, stainless steel cookware, glassware, Pyrex, casseroles,baking pan, tea pot, cookie sheet, cauldron, tortilla press, hibachi, cornbread, pie pan,Terracotta, Clay pot and more! A kitchen utensil & gadget Suitable for all kinds of cast iron pan kitchen cookware.
• SATISFACTION GUARANTEED - Easy to use, clean and store.100% Satisfaction Guaranteed! We PROMISE you'll love it! Much better than a cast iron brush or metal scrub other pan scrapers and other Camping Stove Accessories.
Bare cast iron vessels have been used for cooking for over two thousand years. Cast iron pan and cooking pots were valued as kitchen items for their durability and their ability to retain heat, thus improving the quality of cooking meals.
Cast iron's ability to withstand and maintain very high cooking temperatures makes it a common choice for searing or frying, and its excellent heat retention makes it a good option for long-cooking stews or braised dishes. Because cast iron skillets can develop a "non-stick" surface, they are also a good choice for egg dishes. Other uses of cast iron pans include baking, for instance for making cornbread, cobblers and cakes.
Why Your Cast Iron Cookware Need Maintenance?
The surface of a cast-iron skillet is covered in little pores and imperfections that foods can seep into when being cooked. Which mean food will stick to cast iron pan if it’s unseasoned or under poor maintenance (or just no maintenance).
A well-seasoned cast iron pan have a special layer of bonded residue from foods that block those super-sticky-annoying interactions from happening. In short is SEASONED = NON-STICK.
(Heated Proteins can chemically bond to these imperfections, make the prospect of sunny-side up eggs seem impossible.)
What You DON'T Want to Do to Your Cast Iron Pan
Soap and scouring pads you might say, but You only want to do this if this is your first time seasoning the pan or if you’re trying to get rid of rust and residue and bring it back to its base layer.
When you purchase a piece of new or used cast iron cookware it's okay to use mild soapy water for the first washing. But that's it! Avoid harsh soap and scouring pads or steel wool thereafter because they can remove the seasoning you'll be trying so hard to achieve. And don't even think about running your pan through a dishwasher.